Thursday, 12 July 2007

Sea Change




To fight global warming, companies need to re-think how and where they meet....




Corporate Meetings and Incentives Magazine this month features a wealth of information on green meetings, including latest trends in green venues, sustainable food and beverage, and what the magazine coins "Meeting Clean".

CMIM is the latest in a string of publications to feature meeting greening, showing the surge of interest in this issue. Previous issues of interest to green destination professionals include:

1 comment:

- @ - said...

Hi, I was browsing the Web and came accross your site. I am pretty new to blogging and everything but it seems pretty fun. Great blog. Well, keep on blogging! I've try to promote my old city, with tradition life... see you on my city.

Rgds // Jogja City-Indonesia