Tuesday, 12 April 2011

I want my (Green) Event Team to be like...

The Goonies
Goonies never say die!
Approaching a task with Errol Flynn-like zest that
leads to treasure at the end of a grand adventure!


The Fellowship
You will unite or you will fail.
United behind a single overarching goal this team
transcends differences to save the world.


The Breakfast Club 
Why do you have to insult everybody? 
I'm being honest, asshole. I would expect you to know the difference.
Courage to question your peers is essential to challenge the status quo.


The Ghostbusters 
You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't 
had a successful test of this equipment. 

Flying by the seat of your pants with a sense of humour is the best way
to deal with the paranormal...and sustainability.


Jamaican Bobsled Team in Cool Runnings
Derice, a gold medal is a wonderful thing. But if you're not enough without one, 
you'll never be enough *with* one. 
Hey coach, how will I know if I'm enough? 
When you cross that finish line tomorrow, you'll know. 
Because in spite of budget, training and equipment there is still a chance to find
a 'green' medal moment when you're committed and determined!

For more ins and outs of establishing your Green Team check out Nancy Zavada's GMIC Webinar April 13.

PS...How can you tell I'm a child of the 80's?

No comments: