- To stop and be aware of life as it's passing.
- Life is not a hunt. It is a walkabout.
- Certainty is rare. You just never really know.
- Your greatest creation is your life story.
- The process of growing up makes you realise there is so much more that you don't know, compared to what you thought you knew before.
- Life can take on a performative quality.
- Sometimes, projects run your life, rather than life running your projects.
- Take time to reflect and process the experience.
- You need privacy. Space. In order to contemplate, and grow.
Friday, 29 April 2011
Short Film Friday: Today
Thanks Jonathan Harris, for helping us to remember: